Ivesley Show Cross and Hunter Trial
Ivesley Show Cross and Hunter Trial
Ivesley Equestrian Centre, Waterhouses, Co Durham, DH7 9HB
Classes £35 entry fee per class (Show Cross), £28 per class (Hunter Trial), Pairs £44 (Hunter Trial). Fees include medical cover.
Class 1a: 55cm HT - Fences 55cm max. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 1b: 55cm SX - Fences 55cm max. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 1c: 55cm Pairs - Fences 55cm max
Class 2a: 70cm HT - Fences 70cm. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 2b: 70cm SX - Fences 70cm. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 3a: 80cm HT - Fences 80cm max. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 3b: 80cm SX - Fences 80cm max. Horse/Rider combination must not have been placed 1st - 3rd at this height previously.
Class 3c: 80cm Pairs - Fences 80cm max
Class 4a: 90cm HT Open - Fences 90cm max.
Class 4b: 90cm SX Open - Fences 90cm max.
Class 5a: 100cm HT Open- Fences 100cm max.
Class 5b: 100cm SX Open- Fences 100cm max.
For the SX, the scoring is based on SJ and XC faults and SJ Time.
For the HT, the scoring is based on XC timed section and XC faults.
Entry to Ivesley property and participation in this event are subject to our standard Terms of Entry, which includes some useful definitions. In entering the event you are agreeing to those terms, so please read them.
- Pre-entry is required by midday on Tuesday prior to competition.
- A late entry fee of £5 per class will apply for entries received after the closing date.
- A refund is only available if withdrawal is before the closing date. We will withhold £3 from any refund to cover our processing costs.
- The course will be available for walking between midday and 8pm on the Friday prior to the competition.
- Times will be posted at the course walk and be available on this website.
- Number bibs will be provided. A £5 refundable deposit will be taken for Numbers.
- Visitors and competitors must not enter our livery yard buildings or touch any liveried horses at Ivesley
- Dogs must be kept on a lead. Failure to do so will result in a £20 fine.
- Horses tied to the outside of wagons/trailers must not be left unattended
- Please leave the car park neat and tidy and remove any rubbish, litter or droppings
- The organisers shall not be liable for any claims in respect of damage or accident to any person, whether competitor, servant, spectator, horse, vehicle or property howsoever caused in conjunction or arising out of the competition
- All classes will be performed in conjunction with British Eventing rules
- It is MANDATORY for all competitors/riders to wear a helmet to current safety standards (eg ASTMF1163 or PAS015 but please check the BE rulebook for a full list) at all times when mounted on Ivesley Equestrian property. A SKULL cap must be worn, NO fixed peaks for XC.
- Back protectors which conform to the current British Standard are mandatory. Beta level 3 label 2009 or 2018 ONLY.
- Lunging is not permitted by competitors anywhere on Ivesley Equestrian property
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises
- All horses must not be carriers of any infectious or contagious diseases
- Passports must be available for inspection on number collection at secretary's desk. Horse must be up to date with flu vaccs. Annual booster must be done within a year.
- Warm up is to take place in designated area only
- The warm up area may be entered by competitors 20mins prior to their designated time
- The judge's decision is final
- Prizes must be collected on the day
- Complaints must be made in writing within 30 minutes of the results being posted for the class with a deposit of £20, which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
- Any competitor under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- The management and organisers reserve the right to alter/amend the rules at their sole discretion