Arena Eventers' Challenge
Ivesley Eventers' Challenge
Ivesley Equestrian Centre, Waterhouses, Co. Durham, DH7 9HB
Clear round 10:00am till 11:00am £5
Classes are 55cm, 60cm, 70cm, 80cm and 90cm and cost £12.
Come and test your jumping skills at our Eventers' Challenge!
This competition is held within the arena and has a mix of Show-Jumping and Working Hunter Fences .
The fastest time and fewest faults overall wins!
Entry to Ivesley property and participation in this event are subject to our standard Terms of Entry, which includes some useful definitions. In entering the event you are agreeing to those terms, so please read them.
TIMES - Please note these are NOT BEFORE TIMES!
- Pre-entry is required by midday on Tuesday prior to competition.
- Entries on the day will be limited depending on class sizes.
- A refund is only available if withdrawal is before the closing date. We will withhold £3 from any refund to cover our processing costs.
- Times will be available on this website.
- Number bibs will be provided. A £5 refundable deposit will be taken for Numbers.
- Visitors and competitors must not enter our livery yard buildings or touch any liveried horses at Ivesley
- Dogs must be kept on a lead. Failure to do so will result in a £20 fine.
- Horses tied to the outside of wagons/trailers must not be left unattended
- Please leave the car park neat and tidy and remove any rubbish, litter or droppings
- The organisers shall not be liable for any claims in respect of damage or accident to any person, whether competitor, servant, spectator, horse, vehicle or property howsoever caused in conjunction or arising out of the competition
- All classes will be performed in conjunction with British Eventing rules
- It is MANDATORY for all competitors/riders to wear a helmet to British standard EN1384, ASTMF1163 or PAS015 at all times when mounted on Ivesley Equestrian property
- Lunging is not permitted by competitors anywhere on Ivesley Equestrian property
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises
- All horses must not be carriers of any infectious or contagious diseases
- Passports must be available for inspection on number collection at secretary's desk
- Warm up is to take place in designated area only
- The warm up area may be entered by competitors 20mins prior to their designated time
- The judge's decision is final
- Prizes must be collected on the day
- Complaints must be made in writing within 30 minutes of the results being posted for the class with a deposit of £20, which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
- Any competitor under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- The management and organisers reserve the right to alter/amend the rules at their sole discretion