Hunter Trial (Cancelled)
** Cancelled due to poor ground conditions **
Ivesley Hunter Trial
Ivesley Equestrian Centre, Waterhouses, Co Durham, DH7 9HB
Classes £28 individual / £44 pairs entry fee per class. Fees include medical cover.
Class 1a: 55cm - Fences 55cm max.
Class 1b: 55cm Pairs - Fences 55cm max.
Class 2: 70cm - Fences 70cm max.
Class 3a: 80cm - Fences 80cm max.
Class 3b: 80cm Pairs - Fences 80cm max.
Class 4: 90cm - Fences 90cm max.
Class 5: 100cm - Fences 100cm max.
The course will have a timed section. The timed section will be marked on the course plans available at the course walk and secretary's desk.
- Entry to Ivesley property and participation in this event are subject to our standard Terms of Entry, which includes some useful definitions. In entering the event you are agreeing to those terms, so please read them.
- Pre-entry is required by midnight on Monday prior. A late entry fee of £5 per class will apply for entries received after the closing date.
- A refund is only available if withdrawal is before the closing date. We will withhold £3 from any refund to cover our processing costs.
- The course will be available for walking between 12pm and 7pm on Friday prior.
- Times will be posted at the course walk and be available on this web page from Wednesday prior.
- Number bibs will be provided. A £5 refundable deposit will be taken for Numbers.
- Visitors and competitors must not enter our livery yard buildings or touch any liveried horses at Ivesley
- Dogs must be kept on a lead. Failure to do so will result in a £20 fine.
- Horses tied to the outside of wagons/trailers must not be left unattended
- Please leave the car park neat and tidy and remove any rubbish, litter or droppings
- The organisers shall not be liable for any claims in respect of damage or accident to any person, whether competitor, servant, spectator, horse, vehicle or property howsoever caused in conjunction or arising out of the competition
- All classes will be performed in conjunction with British Eventing rules
- It is MANDATORY for all competitors/riders to wear a helmet to current safety standards (eg ASTMF1163 or PAS015 but please check the BE rulebook for a full list) at all times when mounted on Ivesley Equestrian property. A SKULL CAP is mandatory (NO fixed peaks)
- Back protectors which conform to the current British Standard are mandatory BETA level 3 (2009 or 2018 label ONLY!)
- Lunging is not permitted by competitors anywhere on Ivesley Equestrian property
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises
- All horses must not be carriers of any infectious or contagious diseases
- Passports must be available for inspection on number collection at secretary's desk and WILL be checked for up to date vaccs.
- Warm up is to take place in designated area only
- The warm up area may be entered by competitors 20mins prior to their designated time
- The judge's decision is final
- Prizes must be collected on the day
- Complaints must be made in writing within 30 minutes of the results being posted for the class with a deposit of £20, which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
- Any competitor under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- The management and organisers reserve the right to alter/amend the rules at their sole discretion